Here I am, catching up on what's going on in the blogsphere tonight and I stumble upon this:
I need more of this in my life, so I decided to link up and tell you guys what I am thankful for this Thursday:
1. It's been a rough few months at work for me. It started to take it's toll on me, not just only at work but at home. So, I am thankful for a husband who "gets" me. He has a way of helping me to see the positive side, even when I don't want to.
2. Ok, rough at work, add back to school stress. YIKES! But, so thankful that my kids are my kids, that I have been graced to parent them. It gets rough sometimes but there are so many parents that have it much tougher than me. So, I am thankful for mannerable (if that's a word), well behaved children.
3. My first 2 thankfuls above were more enjoyable because of music. I am thankful for music. For the past couple of months, I have been enjoying the Tarzan soundtrack. Yeah, I know...but my daughter and I love watching that movie together. Anytime I can sing along with Phil Collins is a really good time. Here, take a listen:
4. It's a great feeling to have an open forum where you can type words that, hopefully, inspire others. That's what we as bloggers have the opportunity to do. So, I am thankful for this blog and those they I come into because of it.
5. Rounding out my list of thankfuls, drum roll please....
Oh. My. Goodness. If you have not tried this ice cream, please excuse yourself, head to the nearest grocery store and get it. Get 2. When all else fails, this can get me going...usually going extra hard at the gym but going nevertheless.